Tips to Staying Healthy and Happy
Being healthy and happy is a concern of everyone’s. By incorporating these tips into your everyday life, you will feel like a brand new person. Staying healthy does not have to be difficult. There is no need to worry because you don’t have to spend money on books or gym machines. Just chill out and consider the following advice.
1. Breathe! Daily stress makes people tense and they tend to hold it in. By being aware of your breath, you are able to release that stress and relax. Take slow deep breaths.
2. Get out in the sun. You will get all the Vitamin D you need from the sun. If you get ten minutes of sun a day (without sunscreen) you will be all set. Try to get sun in the morning because it is not as harsh as afternoon sun.
3. Drink water every day-are bodies are 60-70% water! Not only does water get rid of toxins, but it also carries nutrients. It is important to stay hydrated, and sometimes when you are hungry, you may actually be thirsty. Try adding a little maple syrup, lemon, or lime for flavor.
4. Exercise. You can walk, run, or go to the gym. Thirty minutes of exercise a day is great. You might like to try yoga, pilates, or tai chi. Find a friend to exercise with, and they will also help you to stay motivated.
5. Laugh often. Laughing not only makes you feel great, but it relieves stress.
6. It’s important to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Not only are they high in vitamins and minerals, but they are also low in calories. Consume organic food as often as possible for the following reasons: they are not sprayed with conventional pesticides, are not genetically modified, and are more nutritious. Include superfoods into your diet such as bee pollen, aai, maca, aloe vera, noni fruit, flax seeds, spirulina, olives, avocados, blueberries, and cacao.
Remember, stay positive. You are meant to have a wonderful life, so enjoy YOUR life.
Find More Staying Healthy Articles